Sword of Entroias

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The infamous sword of Entroias was wielded by the Mad King Tian Entroias.  It was first used to slay the undead, where King Tian was a just and fair king. Over time, his exploits were known during the first war of Aruobick. He defended his kingdom when most men were fallen, and took active roles in any way he could help. Over time, his demeanor suddenly changed, and his attitude became restless. He launched three wars against neutral countries, before the final war rendered him along with his kingdom in ruins. 

0RiSweG.png

Sizing image:

4hgkYKd.png

This is a rig I made on my downtime. It's pixelated, but I like how it looks. Feels nice and minecrafty. It's a nice looking sword with an interesting backstory. No need to credit if used.

Download

p.s. I may make more of these if it's well received. Or I might make them anyways.

20 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Might wanna convert the project that the rig is in to Vanilla then export it, because if you don't, only people with the community build will be able to use it. :L

Reveal hidden contents

616ec49c93adbd1465a09ead0b09e5f0.png

You're right

I'll have to do that later. I'm about to get busy again.

On 11/21/2016 at 6:16 PM, KyodonZ said:

Epic! But I think the sword is a bit fat

It's a great sword, not your average size. In terms of thickness, it was intentional. You can't get a blade to be a blade that much on here, so it's thickness is around the same of a normal sword.