Graveyard ( A Short Mine-imator Animation )

52 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

-snip-

Reguarding to what you posted earlier, you should, in no circumstance, ever laugh about a loved one's passing. Learn some respect.

ON TOPIC: My condolences to your friends grandmother.

1 minute ago, SKIBBZ said:

Reguarding to what you posted earlier, you should, in no circumstance, ever laugh about a loved one's passing. Learn some respect.

ON TOPIC: My condolences to your friends grandmother.

I know, I am a horrible person. I need a lot of help.

2 hours ago, Kylebirch said:

May e about 2 or 3

why   -reputation?

it's an opinion, you said rate 1-10 not rate 10-10

he rated 2 or 3 you just deal with it and face it.

srsly you told us to rate and he rated.

2 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I know, I am a horrible person. I need a lot of help.

call the ambulance

Piece to your grand mother :( I'm sure a lot of people will miss her a lot! I didn't know her only BC I'm a random kid on the internet, but aren't we all?

@TacoCatCute

8 hours ago, lou3d said:

2 or 3? WHAT?!

Edit: It's not really anything special. It's in like really slow motion and not really any movements that much. The points were the little girl is running toward the grandma, you can see that they are sliding to each other and at the end as well, no rigs, and no lighting. But aperently you can't take criticism so you might just dislike this two and if you do you would just be proving my point

1 minute ago, lou3d said:

Ermm. Sorry. Just to let you guys know, I do take honest Criticism. It's just that whenever I put caps on It doesn't really mean't I'm angry, it is just that that's my expression of surprising or things. But seriously, does GOOD ANIMATION need rigs or stuffs? If you get my point, not every animation really needs that kind of stuffs. I tried to put effort, and everything that's what a good animation needs. If you think RIGS can make your animations "Kabloowee" then be it, I ain't judging.

Rigs can make just about anything look better, it's just adding detail to a good animation.

3 minutes ago, lou3d said:

Ermm. Sorry. Just to let you guys know, I do take honest Criticism. It's just that whenever I put caps on It doesn't really mean't I'm angry, it is just that that's my expression of surprising or things. But seriously, does GOOD ANIMATION need rigs or stuffs? If you get my point, not every animation really needs that kind of stuffs. I tried to put effort, and everything that's what a good animation needs. If you think RIGS can make your animations "Kabloowee" then be it, I ain't judging.

downvoting critisism and hating on people is taking critisism honestly?

6 minutes ago, lou3d said:

Almost all good animations have rigs, plus 10 for me is like Skibbz status, 0 is beginner, and 5 was experienced. The sliding when walking really made it drop a bit.