Animator vs Minecraft 1 (minecraft animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello....

so it been a long time i not making some animation so here

animator vs animation 1

now you might wondering why it only 1 minute long

well......

im not making animation for so long is because of school

anyway enjoy....

it not like mine-imator

fighting scene:0:26

i hope you like it....

:D:)

Edited by PigmanMovie

I think you've watched Alan Becker's Stick Animations and got motivated by it at some point. I'm a fan of his work but this never crossed my mind that this is possible to do.

Okay, I'm going to say a few...uhm.. might be a lot things here but please don't be offended :)

[Critic Mode On]

The first part are cool. Some part are awesome but most makes me cringe.

The part where it looks like you're doing some slow motion and fighting scene, i suggest you watch movie/animation clip with slow motion/action so that you could do it smoothly. Coz your work is kinda fast and i don't have any idea what is going on with the fight part. It's kind of ugh...bad. 

And the camera angles. gosh that is ridiculous. It's too fast and then it's going to stop then it's going to switch again. Kinda hard to follow, make sure you use some transition on the camera and emphasize what really is happening. 

Do some research sometimes. watch some tutorials if you have time. 

[Critic Mode Off]

No one is going to rush you, just do it with more considerate. Watch it again and again then ask yourself if it is good to watch, If a lot of people will like it. Remember, people this days are more of a critic than a motivator. So be careful

But knowing the fact that you did this whenever you only have time in between of studies and school makes it admirable of you.

My friendly advice would be "Keep up the good work, make that imagination of yours to good use and I hope you still have fun every time you animate."

2 minutes ago, Yenachi said:

I think you've watched Alan Becker's Stick Animations and got motivated by it at some point. I'm a fan of his work but this never crossed my mind that this is possible to do.

Okay, I'm going to say a few...uhm.. might be a lot things here but please don't be offended :)

[Critic Mode On]

The first part are cool. Some part are awesome but most makes me cringe.

The part where it looks like you're doing some slow motion and fighting scene, i suggest you watch movie/animation clip with slow motion/action so that you could do it smoothly. Coz your work is kinda fast and i don't have any idea what is going on with the fight part. It's kind of ugh...bad. 

And the camera angles. gosh that is ridiculous. It's too fast and then it's going to stop then it's going to switch again. Kinda hard to follow, make sure you use some transition on the camera and emphasize what really is happening. 

Do some research sometimes. watch some tutorials if you have time. 

[Critic Mode Off]

No one is going to rush you, just do it with more considerate. Watch it again and again then ask yourself if it is good to watch, If a lot of people will like it. Remember, people this days are more of a critic than a motivator. So be careful

But knowing the fact that you did this whenever you only have time in between of studies and school makes it admirable of you.

My friendly advice would be "Keep up the good work, make that imagination of yours to good use and I hope you still have fun every time you animate."

thank..

and yes it now hard for me to make animation

but like in my signature never give up

4 minutes ago, Yenachi said:

watched Alan Becker's Stick Animations

yep i inspire of that

but it 3d not 2d

i watched his animation a lot

but that only the idea from my mind

so i need some more time to think of something

7 minutes ago, Yenachi said:

Do some research sometimes. watch some tutorials if you have time

i has watch a lot of tutorial

and still practice

lol, I'm working on something just like this...

Anyways I thought this was OK. Could have had more sound effects like clicking effects.

The camera movement and slow motion were not very good.

That is it.

also there is this weird floating dot by the mouse. Id fix it its most likely a texturing error

not bad, but the camera movement is not that nice.. :/

2 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Be original.

Also get better before starting big projects

also I am sure what @Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) meant was:

sorry not sorry xD I have to

Edited by victory summery

Okay, wow.

Your on the right track, ima gonna give you that, but well, we seem to be melting right off the tracks here.

* Try doing what I do, mimic the things that you would do in real life to create animated movement.

* Detail, Detail, Detail. Its pretty nice, but what would be better is some detail. Im not saying add a bunch of schomatics, but, do something with the buttons.

* Maybe some background music? If not, quiet background music? At least the first part? I mean, if you were the audience, what would you feel if there was no background music through the whole animation?

One thing, people say be original. I say to that, you ARE being original. Google that name, nothing comes up (at least anything dosent come up with the theme you have [Mineimator themed]). Id say, you are getting better each animation. Keep goin' at it! 8D