I need a group/ team (riggers,animators etc )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there my name is Jean and welcome to this Team Request topic . So i am making an animation . It's going to be longer than one minute . I Will be needing people who have used minecraft for atleast 7-8 months . 

I will be needing  : 

Riggers - 

Editors -

Builders - 

Voice actors - The rules  to join is : You have to have a pretty good mic and You have to  have requirements Right beneath this sentence . 

Emily (A Girl with a voice at the age of  16 - 17 . This girl voice can be really innocent and not ) 

Jake ( A boy with a voice of at least 16 - 17 years old . You should have the ability for your voice to sound scared , happy , sad , angry ) 

There might be needed for more voice actors but this is all the characters i made yet , well the main characters . 

Edited by MrJeanDoesMineImator

On 11/14/2016 at 2:43 PM, MrJeanDoesMineImator said:

Hi there my name is Jean and welcome to this Team Request topic . So i am making an animation . It's going to be longer than one minute . I Will be needing people who have used minecraft for atleast 7-8 months . 

I will be needing  : 

Riggers - 

Editors -

Builders - 

Voice actors - The rules  to join is : You have to have a pretty good mic and You have to  have requirements Right beneath this sentence . 

Emily (A Girl with a voice at the age of  16 - 17 . This girl voice can be really innocent and not ) 

Jake ( A boy with a voice of at least 16 - 17 years old . You should have the ability for your voice to sound scared , happy , sad , angry ) 

There might be needed for more voice actors but this is all the characters i made yet , well the main characters . 

I'll go for rigger and editor. :)