Transformable Optimus Prime Rig [Fall of Cybertron]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright, a second Optimus Prime rig. This time, it's from the Fall of Cybertron game, and it's pretty accurate.

Optimus Prime rig from the aligned continuity

If you would like to request a Transformers rig like this one, visit here. Limited spots!

Fully transformable! INSTRUCTIONS BELOW! There are also instructions for transforming the hand into an Energon cannon. Also below.

cul8pAP.png

aucfjPa.png

Gun transformation animation:

Here are the instructions. An easy 15 steps.

Spoiler

s2lIQFl.png

fWX6dRK.png

gd5Xbkg.png

SoauolF.png

LVU50UV.png

xLA8iMS.png

p5tzy2t.png

FZnm8Fc.png

bvFHJ41.png

8MDYGp3.png

NRIVhUV.png

5vEtCvj.png

v7Wvbym.png

9S9pOfx.png

XthXjVY.png

Vk8uqH9.png

Here is how to transform the arm into an Energon cannon. 9 steps.

Spoiler

9bXk6Jj.png

5wrRO2N.png

Iy2iUSX.png

3zneK6B.png

WEli7HH.png

7Y2fJce.png

5pxmJco.png

Ia86F9J.png

0Hk7o1C.png

6ffKd7c.png

DOWNLOAD (128KB): https://www.mediafire.com/?7bw1y58mphb6yp5

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

• When I almost finished the rig, I completely forgot about the foot and forgot to add some wheels onto it.
  • Thanks for my RigAdvisorTM  @XxEmeraldSquidxX it would have color mistakes. Thanks m80.
  • I ran into some problems making the Energon cannon like how to deform it to a much smaller size, especially with a massive muzzle in the actual model, and I have to make this as accurate as possible.
  • I encountered an odd bug while making this. If rendered on 4K settings, all the controls would work, BUT the screen freezes in the render window until you close it. That's why all the instructions are in 1080p. It fixed overtime, though.

1 hour ago, Thebloxpro said:

boi. . . ur a troll

I see a huge difference...

250px-WFC_Starscream.jpg \

6e3fec3d6bb765b4a569d21abd839206.jpg 

also, they are completely different characters too, from different continuities. Soo... They're different in 2 ways.

20 hours ago, Thebloxpro said:

boi. . . ur a troll

What the heck are you talking about? Search Starscream G1 in Google, then search Starscream Fall of Cybertron. I mean, really? Am I a troll after what I have posted all this way?