An Axolotl Rig (request)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hey so this is a request by @[GMK]animations and if you want me to make you request go down to my sig anyways so it has a bit of a confusing  system but it has to be a bit confusing for spine movements and not look like a snake and one thing the legs arnt set to parent the parent because you know slightly scaled limbs look crooked anyways pictures down here and yes i know and yes that is Nimi's Mouth Rig but come on i made everything else 

Spoiler

ezOjPZJ.png13ESMr5.png

oh ok yeah just realized youre right and its way too big anyone who downloaded it when it was 5-10 minutes old then delete that and get this one the first was way too big

DownLoad

Edited by zinocat

7 minutes ago, [GMK]animations said:

When you download it its smaller.

Its about 2/3 of a human arm

yeah just realized that get it again and delete the old one it edited to be to scale

4 minutes ago, Juno said:

You should fix the parenting, makes a huge difference 

Besides that, love it 

as i said in the topic its weird to have arms on 0.5 0.6 0.7 it looks crooked

On 14/11/2016 at 10:39 PM, Ore Master said:

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO

I think he means that he doesnt want to donate nothing but he cant donate something so doesnt do it (might want to read this carefully I couldnt even read what I said lol)