Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, stepUpUSER said:

I know, it's MY first topic on this forum. 

OOOH it's your personal first topic. K I thought for a second you were retarded and didn't see the 1,000+ topics in this specific forum. :D

Ontopic: Cool wallpaper, but this specific forum is not the right one. The Wallpapers/Art forum is probably best. The effects are really neat.

Just now, Awesome Emerald said:

Woah cool dude! xD

Thx man! xD

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Way too many lens-flares, but other then that it's really fun to look at.

Thx!! xD

3 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

OOOH it's your personal first topic. K I thought for a second you were retarded and didn't see the 1,000+ topics in this specific forum. :D

Ontopic: Cool wallpaper, but this specific forum is not the right one. The Wallpapers/Art forum is probably best. The effects are really neat.

Okay

DUDE THIS IS SO GOOD ALL THE EFFECTS AND EVERYTHING IM TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING I DONT LIKE IN IT BUT I CANT SEE NOTHING

i also like how how its exploding in the background and the fov

oh! its weird how the zombie with the shot in his face is going torwards him not back

like his body is going torwards him

it will be good if the body is like this \ \ not like this / /

Just now, ÃœberKiller said:

It's alright for your first. Next time, try making a wallpaper that looks more engaging without effects. In this one, they distract from the overall composition.

Plus, torches don't cause lens flares. That should only be used for the sun.

Grand-meme lord said it. I like wallpapers without anything added-in. Just the program itself.