Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, Ore Master said:

sword.png

The tips don,t come together, you can obviously tell the tips are cones, there is random markings everywhere. If there was a reason for these, please tell me.

I have an answer for everything you asked...... watch:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tips aren't supposed to come together, they are meant to be apart

They are meant to be cone shaped.

The markings were for a texture but it shaded it when I uploaded it so it doesn't look right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done:D

5 minutes ago, Ore Master said:

sword.png

The tips don,t come together, you can obviously tell the tips are cones, there is random markings everywhere. If there was a reason for these, please tell me.

*There are*

1 minute ago, 4ward animations said:

I have an answer for everything you asked...... watch:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tips aren't supposed to come together, they are meant to be apart

They are meant to be cone shaped.

The markings were for a texture but it shaded it when I uploaded it so it doesn't look right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done:D

Ehh, ok. 

Why? It's a cube, then goes to a round surface, keep it consistent.

Couldn't you have fixed it?

10 minutes ago, Yenachi said:

You did it! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Even if it is a little bit diff. from the picture. I love it!  ZzRXZFC.jpg

As thanks i did a short animation with it. :D

Cool animation. And thx!:D <------------Sorry, you ave been seeing this emoji a lot. This is because it's my favorite emoji:D

Edited by 4ward animations