Donald Trump - Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Emunator said:

Hid a majority of the comments.

Second most comments i've ever had to hide before.

Please keep all future comments on topic, thank you.
I'm sure @Juno would love for yous to praise his glorious rig.

I think we all want to know what the most is.

Also TIL the forums are super pro-Trump.

On-topic, you certainly know when to take advantage of an opportunity, don't you? Political rigs are popular.

12 minutes ago, Emunator said:

Hid a majority of the comments.

Second most comments i've ever had to hide before.

Please keep all future comments on topic, thank you.
I'm sure @Juno would love for yous to praise his glorious rig.

Hey we broke another record today, would you look at that.

21 hours ago, Juno said:

Not at all

you go for him?!

when he said "make America great again" means hes gonna make america crap again!

he also keeps saying "the system is rigged" but he keeps on saying that! he dosent need to repeat every election!

my friend hates him and said hes gonna build a trench!

2 hours ago, Knowen Nothin' said:

you go for him?!

when he said "make America great again" means hes gonna make america crap again!

he also keeps saying "the system is rigged" but he keeps on saying that! he dosent need to repeat every election!

my friend hates him and said hes gonna build a trench!

You're misinformed, I recommend you look at hus business background, education and his 100 day plan. 

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Right now he hasn't done anything because he isn't in office, I would give him a clean slate until he actually does something to hate him, just because your friend hates the President-Elect doesn't mean you have to.

Edited by Juno

On 11/7/2016 at 9:14 PM, Juno said:

Donald-Trump-Young3-300x275.jpeg

Nah

=T

2 hours ago, Juno said:

You're misinformed, I recommend you look at hus business background, education and his 100 day plan. 

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Right now he hasn't done anything because he isn't in office, I would give him a clean slate until he actually does something to hate him, just because your friend hates the President-Elect doesn't mean you have to.

preach on brother!!!

preach on

On 11/9/2016 at 1:55 AM, SadGhoster87 said:

I think we all want to know what the most is.

Also TIL the forums are super pro-Trump.

On-topic, you certainly know when to take advantage of an opportunity, don't you? Political rigs are popular.

I just like Trump, I've had the rig laying around for about 2 months, decided I had to release it the day before the election

9 hours ago, Juno said:

i dont hate him because of my friend because i know he's done the wrong things

3 hours ago, Juno said:

Like?

I do like the Rig i just dont like trump

ill give you 1+ for the rig

On 08/11/2016 at 11:18 AM, ÜberKiller said:

never has a person rig caused much more chaos and confusion in the presidential election forums

LOL!