A Nightmare in Minecraft - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Fun fact: Back in my day, there was not a ¨You cannot sleep, there are monsters near by¨ message, you could sleep but you would get woken by a zombie or skeleton before you could sleep again and this would sometimes happen multiple times.

On 11/6/2016 at 5:32 PM, Ethan. said:

Fun fact: Back in my day, there was not a ¨You cannot sleep, there are monsters near by¨ message, you could sleep but you would get woken by a zombie or skeleton before you could sleep again and this would sometimes happen multiple times.

I remember that feel - a roofless house with spiders dropping in from above, while mid-slumber, was the worst!

Well then. That was pretty good, and funny too!

You just need to work on making some walk and run cycles and it'll be even better!

On 11/7/2016 at 6:32 AM, Ethan. said:

And yeah, that was super annoying.