Into The Blizzard - Winter Wallpaper Test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

True example of overedits. There's no scenery except for the snow. Also how can you see the sun through a blizzard like THAT?

It Was Just A Test LOL, It's My First Day Trying Edits Out Like This

This Was 2nd Time Making It, Cause The First One Didn't Post & I Forgot To The Second Time 

+Plus There's Mountians There Just Hard To see Cause Of The Sun

6 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

Should've called it a test then.

Edited by Lazii

1 hour ago, Lazii said:

It Was Just A Test LOL, It's My First Day Trying Edits Out Like This

Why Do You Type Like This? It Hurts My Eyes More Than This Wallpaper. (Joking, it's not that bad, just overedited.)

Also I like how you just downrepped @KyodonZ for telling you how to fix it. Not impressed.

Edited by Jovan0896

5 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

Why Do You Type Like This? It Hurts My Eyes More Than This Wallpaper. (Joking, it's not that bad, just overedited.)

Also I like how you just downrepped @KyodonZ for telling you how to fix it. Not impressed.

These kids like downvoting people if people say something negative about them

9 hours ago, Lazii said:

Listen I Devoted You Because There Is Scenery But Hard To See I Admit, But It Was A Test And The Real One Will Have Scenery

Hard to see=none scenery,if you put something in a place for people to see,and it is too small(or something) that people can't see it,so why did you put it there?

13 minutes ago, KyodonZ said:

Hard to see=none scenery,if you put something in a place for people to see,and it is too small(or something) that people can't see it,so why did you put it there?

Well Still He's Walking Across Ice, The Light Even Gleams On It

Edited by Lazii