The Mine-imator 'Community build'

What do you think of this idea:
The "thickening into" blocks and characters. For example:
Any character which has a recess in the body. This recess will be limited to vanilla planes having no thickness. And with this feature will be able to increase the thickness of the planes to give the appearance of rig.
I could write incomprehensible, blaming throughout the night time and Google translator.

On 11/11/2016 at 9:54 AM, Nimi said:

GameMaker 2 isn't even out yet.

There is the beta however. where i'mĀ disregarding all the everything that's removed in itĀ If you plan to make the switch early, this may beĀ a good baseline to work with.

Suggestion: Paths. Paths control where an object will be going, by making the object(s) parented to it follow a track, or a path. Like this.

It's pretty much one of the main features Mine-imator needed, that I'm shocked hasn't been suggested enough.

Edited by ƜberKiller

7 hours ago, ƜberKiller said:

There is the beta however. where i'mĀ disregarding all the everything that's removed in itĀ If you plan to make the switch early, this may beĀ a good baseline to work with.

Suggestion: Paths. Paths control where an object will be going, by making the object(s) parented to it follow a track, or a path. Like this.

It's pretty much one of the main features Mine-imator needed, that I'm shocked hasn't been suggested enough.

I looked into the beta requirements and trial limitations and I came across a couple of problems;

• My OS is "Windows 7 x32", while the minimum requirement says "Windows 7 x64"
  • You can't import projects from GameMaker 1.4 to GameMaker 2 in the beta trial.
  • It says that for a flawless transfer, the project needs to be stable after a certain version of GameMaker-- and MI uses an older version. If MI were to use a newer version, the video exporting feature wouldn't work.

Also, idk how paths would work.(Setting them up, rendering, length calculation, ect.) :l

Do you mean it is entirely impossible, or just you can't do it?

Do you mean it is entirely impossible, or you can't? And besides, it the robes dont need to move in the wind, like ElementAnimtions more recent Ā animations, it just need to move as the leg does, and stretch, as spread the legs.