The Mine-imator 'Community build'

i keep on getting an error message when i try to open 

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 20)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

1 minute ago, B3STGAM3R said:

i keep on getting an error message when i try to open 

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 20)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

Did you follow the README file?

HELP. ME.

Every time i launch the community build, the recent tab is blank saying: "no recent project" so i opened up a project, waited for it to load, then the open project tab re-appears.

I keep constantly closing it out but it keeps popping back up no matter what i do, I can't seem to use Mine-imator....

P.S I'm using the latest version

3 hours ago, TheRealMariobros1045 said:

HELP. ME.

Every time i launch the community build, the recent tab is blank saying: "no recent project" so i opened up a project, waited for it to load, then the open project tab re-appears.

I keep constantly closing it out but it keeps popping back up no matter what i do, I can't seem to use Mine-imator....

P.S I'm using the latest version

search inside mineimator's folder, you'll find a "settings" file, you will have to delete this file, once you do so, the problem will fix itself and the settings file will be restored without bugs

Put in an audio track but when I play the timeline it doesn't make any sound.

(P.S. Exported the video and played it, and audio was there.)

READ ME file tells to extract to the C drive.

I extracted it to the D drive.

raw

what even is your signature

why wouldnt you bother fixing something that is obviously a big problem for a lot of people?

i keep getting those errors when exporting and importing objects all the time, this program is a god damn mess, if no one is going to fix this please tell me so i stop wasting time with this

we will have to stick with the 106noycc thing which is indeed more stable than 106 and the community build

the good news is, @david announced a new mineimator with a new engine which hopefully fixes all this mess

but yeah that might take ages to get released..

Edited by Zombie

we will have to stick with the 106noycc thing which is indeed more stable than 106 and the community build

the good news is, @david announced a new mineimator with a new engine which hopefully fixes all this mess

David said the project would be a successor to Mine-imator, and not another Mine-imator.(From what I've heard, it won't be Minecraft based.) He's also on a break from developing the program, so don't hold your breath.

hey @Nimi i noticed that once i updated minecraft to the new launcher that i couldn't import anything from new worlds so i would enjoy if you fixed that, have a very nice day(i noticed that because i tried making a make a splash with a house i made but i noticed that when my building world not show up in the import program part) and also go make cool features today.

see this is what i mean

hey @Nimi i noticed that once i updated minecraft to the new launcher that i couldn't import anything from new worlds so i would enjoy if you fixed that, have a very nice day(i noticed that because i tried making a make a splash with a house i made but i noticed that when my building world not show up in the import program part) and also go make cool features today.

see this is what i mean

it should be in a select section, you have to select the save world you're trying to load and then choose if you're importing something from the overworld the nether or the end