The Mine-imator 'Community build'

Is there a way you could add optical flares and lens flares for the camera? You may not know what an optical flare is... and I understand. some people have never heard of what the hell an optical flare is. If ya dont know what an optical flare is, PM me... won't reply right away though, will most likely be in school... not talking about that (PM me to talk about...) 

11 hours ago, ThatHoodedPersn1 said:

Is there a way you could add optical flares and lens flares for the camera? You may not know what an optical flare is... and I understand. some people have never heard of what the hell an optical flare is. If ya dont know what an optical flare is, PM me... won't reply right away though, will most likely be in school... not talking about that (PM me to talk about...) 

Can't you use an editing program to make optical/ lens flares?

3 minutes ago, ThatHoodedPersn1 said:

Sorry to bother you with whatever your doing(Unless you completed it, but still). I have a quick question(About the bloom effect.) Is there a way you can make objects unaffected by the bloom? If there isn't, then I kinda figured. BTW Amazing Mod

It's bloom, an effect made on the rendered image, not objects. So no, it's not possible to control what's affected by bloom.

6 minutes ago, Knowen Nothin' said:

no idea

is not a question, the bloom is literally in the camera options when you spawn one, in order to see the bloom you'll have to activate render mode in the camera view