Some pixel weapons I need

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Uh, hey.

So... I'm going to be making a zombie related wallpaper. But I need something.

If you know, or seen, or even heard of the game "Death Road to Canada," then you know what I need please.

I need some weapons like a pistol. Or even a crowbar, or a wrench. Cleaver. All of that type of crap, if so. I will feature you in the wallpaper, giving you credits as well. It doesn't need to be all high detailed and that crap, just make it pixel like. (You could make it detailed if wanted. Please don't use cubes. Nor blocks that are stretched.)

If you manage to make it out of a schematic, I'll have to make the resource pack for it. No need to do the resource pack for me.

3 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

Yeah, a rig either way. You can use item sheets too. @zinocat Go ahead, anything that you would use in a zombie apocalypse. Please don't use cubes or stretched blocks. I want it simple or high quality. (Your choice)

ok i made a few they might might be a bit bit stretched but not too much to be horrible give me a sec

ill pm it too you