Leaves Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

why don't you make 3.d blocks pack ? Well yeah people to lazy toooo download all the blocks you upload yeah find topic block download, search again, find another topic block download.

well duh. It's not about reputation ok ? Well yeah you can make more wallpapers or rigs or animations to get reps. But please don't make 1 by 1 like this. just zip all blocks 3.d you make then done.

4 hours ago, LIsPixel said:

why don't you make 3.d blocks pack ? Well yeah people to lazy toooo download all the blocks you upload yeah find topic block download, search again, find another topic block download.

well duh. It's not about reputation ok ? Well yeah you can make more wallpapers or rigs or animations to get reps. But please don't make 1 by 1 like this. just zip all blocks 3.d you make then done.

I told him to make one but he seems like don't want to...

5 hours ago, Corbscraft said:

Sorry, Mine-Imator is declining the project! This is a .object file, Mine-Imator will only accept .mproj file

Mine imator accept .object too

18 hours ago, NietyFox said:

Wait what? .object's work too you know.

Well, not for me! How do I use it?

18 hours ago, SadGhoster87 said:

You don't know much about rigs, do you?

Yes I do, I guess I don't know much about file types for Mine-Imator. It's just that I have never seen an .object file for Mine-Imator.

6 hours ago, Corbscraft said:

Yes I do, I guess I don't know much about file types for Mine-Imator. It's just that I have never seen an .object file for Mine-Imator.

... all but one of the rigs I've downloaded are .object files.

8 hours ago, Corbscraft said:

go in an animation click the thing next to new project above the find the .object fle