Female Rig - More Bends [Wrists, Ankles]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

XJiF2v2.jpg

3vB6TTl.gif

ifM7RHX.png

Download Includes: One Female Rig, One Skin

Download Features: New Mouth Controls, Wrists, Ankles, Adjusted Body Shape+Size, Adjusted Knee + Elbows, Poseable Pupils, More "Default" Eyebrows

Download Link

Please do not redistribute without credit.

Note: The mouth controls are simple once you get to know them, but hard at first, this is to come as close as possible to match the smooth rounding in C 4D and Blender, there isnt really too much more too it, as the highlight of this rig is all about the new joints (As I haven't seen too many additional joint rigs) and controls. One more thing is that the rig is pretty customizeable, all you need to do is change the skin and recolor a few things. If you have problems, send a message!

3 hours ago, NietyFox said:

Bends look a bit awkward. Eyes are a bit too big.

Also is she a generic girl skin?

Bends with additional body parts are always weird for some reason, Eyes are able to be made smaller with a flick of a scale and the re-positioning of the eyelids.

I have no idea if its generic or not, I've had it in my downloads folder for at least 2 years, probably is.

4 hours ago, Juno said:

Bends with additional body parts are always weird for some reason, Eyes are able to be made smaller with a flick of a scale and the re-positioning of the eyelids.

I have no idea if its generic or not, I've had it in my downloads folder for at least 2 years, probably is.

It is most certainly generic.