Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello and I am new to this. This is my first project and it was working on my old pc and I upgraded to a new one. I will post my pc specs and some pictures and a short video of what is happening. But in words..... When I render my video or picture in the software I get dotted lines that appear randomly at different spots. I have rendered in different formats and changed the rendering settings in so many options that you can. Like I said it was working on my old pc that has worse specs then this one. Hope someone has a fix or I will have to move my project to blender.

YouTube video

14570431_1330552423635175_18213006819770

Pc Specs

Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.30GHz

15.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3

1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7000

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Old pc specs

Intel 2 quad @ 2.66GHZ

8GB dual-channel DDR3

1024MB GTX 550ti

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

5 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Have you tried reinstalling Mine-imator?

If you did and the problem still persists, it might be a problem with your video card.

(When reinstalling, make sure to save your projects somewhere.)

I uninstalled and restarted then reinstalled and still getting the same issue. I am at a loss I might have to just change programs till we can get this resolved. I hope soon. Thank you for replying Colonel Muffin.