Fallen into the Lava [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

23 minutes ago, Mime360 Animations said:

Tell me what to improve.

All in all this isnt a shabby wallpaper.
I think it's good, why? Because you paid attention to the small details, something alot of people dont.
The Vines, fire on the steve, the bow on the ground and steves handheld items. Those are definitely a +1.

But the cave itself is bad. It's too flat and unnatural.
And if thats the look you're going for, try and add background objects, the cave feels really empty. Chests, doorways where he mined in etc
Maybe even adding smoke on the torch's and maker the room a little more dark with lava being the main focus of light rather then the whole room illuminated.

Thats my opinion anyway. :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, KyodonZ said:

The cave doesn't nature 

Somehow i read this as "The cave doesn't look natural". If that is what you meant then i completely agree with him, the cave needs some work and the lighting could really use some work.

5 minutes ago, Emunator said:

All in all this isnt a shabby wallpaper.
I think it's good, why? Because you paid attention to the small details, something alot of people dont.
The Vines, fire on the steve, the bow on the ground and steves handheld items. Those are definitely a +1.

But the cave itself is bad. It's too flat and unnatural.
And if thats the look you're going for, try and add background objects, the cave feels really empty. Chests, doorways where he mined in etc
Maybe even adding smoke on the torch's and maker the room a little more dark with lava being the main focus of light rather then the whole room illuminated.

Thats my opinion anyway. :ph34r:

I totaly agree to you!

Notice me. :)