Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello There Fellow Animators, I'm Look For Some Help

I Just Started Animating And I Need Help With My Huge Project, Because I Need To Practice My Animating And This Project Is To Big For Me To Do Alone, So There For I Need A Team. I Thought About Looking For Some One To Help Me Learn Better And Faster How To Animate And Rig, But I Don't Know Who Will Give Me The Time.

Now I'm Guessing You Wanna Know What The Project Is About, Well It's Gonna Be Sorta Like A Anime But Made In Mine-Imator. The Series Will Be Made Like Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z,One Punch, Naruto, Overused joke, But The Show Will Be Original And And Will Awesome. The Show Will Be Called Helx, Each Season Will Contain A New Ending To The Name. The Show Through Curves And Keep You On The Edge Of Your Seat Thriving For The Next Episode.

If You Wanna Know More, Comment Below About What You Wanna Know. 

I Have A Copy And Sign Up Below 

Name:(Needed)

Youtube:(Optional)

Job:(Rigger,Animator, Builder, Writer,  Actor, Skin Maker, Or Something Else To Help)<Needed>

My Kill Level Is:(All Levels Are Welcome)<Needed>

Previous Work:(For Animator, Riggers, Skin Makers, Builders(Also Optional)

Social Media: (For Contact)

(If You Have Nothing Useful Or Good To Comment Don't Comment At All)

4ML2wFp.jpg

Also Need A Web Designer I'm Making A Ruff Draft At The Moment 

Chat Line

Edited by Lazii

32 minutes ago, 4ward animations said:

Okay lets see what i can do: Rigging, Animating, Building, and that's what i can do.

NAME: 4ward animations

SOCIAL MEDIA: https://discord.gg/7WJCrCV

I'd Love Your Help Thank U I'm Gonna Contact You On Discord After I Make One, Cause This My First Time Hearing About It.

14 minutes ago, cookiekills said:

sure why not 

Name: Cookiem kills

YouTube: Cookiemkills animator 

i could help on buildings and animating 

click the chat line button

Edited by Lazii

6 minutes ago, 4ward animations said:

It says it have expired...

The chat link is invalid after 24hrs unless you change the link setting when setting up disord. As for this topic I can do everything on the list except animations at the moment. My mine-imator is acting up and wont render properly. I have built websites and much more.

Name: Ruben

Kill lvl: Whoever I need to :)

https://discord.gg/7F3Gn

13 minutes ago, B1g4ndT4sty said:

The chat link is invalid after 24hrs unless you change the link setting when setting up disord. As for this topic I can do everything on the list except animations at the moment. My mine-imator is acting up and wont render properly. I have built websites and much more.

23 minutes ago, 4ward animations said:

Name: batmon

job: litteraly anything and everything

Skill level: normal i guess?

previous work: i have experience on multiple teams where i was assined lead animator and director 

other: i`m happy to get to know more people while still working twords somethings that excites us. I enjoy working in teams. I wish you the best of luck on your project even if i`m not chosen to work with you 

13 hours ago, B1g4ndT4sty said:

Broken please post one that has a no ending in the time limit. If you need instructions on how please let me know. PM me and I will give you the info.

8 hours ago, Batmon_gamors said:

Name: batmon

job: litteraly anything and everything

Skill level: normal i guess?

previous work: i have experience on multiple teams where i was assined lead animator and director 

other: i`m happy to get to know more people while still working twords somethings that excites us. I enjoy working in teams. I wish you the best of luck on your project even if i`m not chosen to work with you 

On 10/28/2016 at 4:42 PM, B1g4ndT4sty said:

On 10/28/2016 at 4:32 PM, 4ward animations said:

https://discord.gg/ZhQRe