Jump to content
TheIceBlock3

Outline mod?

Recommended Posts

Could someone make a mod that puts an outline around all models that makes it look like a cartoon? I think might be helpful for some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2016 at 11:34 AM, Keep on Chucking said:

 

Sorry, sir, but I don't think this works on steve. Sure, I'll have to make separate cubes for the body parts, but what if I don't wanna?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2018 at 10:05 PM, Sticknub said:

Sorry, sir, but I don't think this works on steve. Sure, I'll have to make separate cubes for the body parts, but what if I don't wanna?

Is it really that hard to just resize a cube around each of his body parts..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2018 at 3:30 PM, MYSELF3200 said:

Is it really that hard to just resize a cube around each of his body parts..

and not to mention the fact that you wouldnt be able to bend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DepsinArtifacts said:

and not to mention the fact that you wouldnt be able to bend

 

Just create an arm that you parent to the character's arm, then you change the color of the arm that make the outline and you also change the size of it

It's not that hard, just a bit long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ghatos said:

Just create an arm that you parent to the character's arm, then you change the color of the arm that make the outline and you also change the size of it

It's not that hard, just a bit long.

Well you can't make the arm inverted, which is why the outline only appears on the outside of the object, so that doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2016 at 8:53 AM, TheCryingSquid said:

I'm not sure I know anyone who can make cel shading for M-I. Do you plan on using it yourself? Besides, cel shading is possible in third party software.

Well it already happens when you select an object, just copy that code to some other button?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...