Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

o8c5vad.png

@MCBoomBox

Hey guys Kyle here.

I am (Hopefully) creating an animation group to create a project i couldn't do on my own.

V main project

Spoiler

Im thinking about making a project Sword Art Online but with different characters and story line.

Its about a kid with social issues and cant talk to other people. but when he is in the game,

he can think or do what ever he wanted. make friends and go on quests. but not even 10 minutes after he was playing the official game... he cant log out. and the people have to get to the one hundredth floor to leave the game and free all the other players. Now from the people who've actually seen

sword art online knows what the story is about. but the story is gonna take different turns. its not gonna be based off of it 100% not even 30%. I hope i can achieve this goal with some of you

V Side Projects V

basically anything that me and or the group can think of.

V things we/I need to join V

• 1 Decent animators
  • 2 Great animators
  • 3 talented riggers
  • 4 decent riggers
  • 5 AE(after effects)/Video editors <-- video editors not necessary really
  • 6 Voice actors
  • 7 sound/audio people
  • 8 script writers
  • 9 quality controllers(animators can do this if they'd like)
  • 10 texture pack/Image creators
  • 11 set builders(most important)
  • 12 Story boarders
  • 13 (custom) if you can think of anything, comment it

Type all the numbers in your comment that you would like to do also with your skype username. and if your not interested in joining then don't comment. only comment if you wanna join or have questions

4 minutes ago, Progio said:

wait im i in?

ya i just need to see some of ur work

4 minutes ago, KyodonZ said:

I have discord and you can see my work in my profile

ok because these items that are needed to be rigged aren't gonna be easy but they are not gonna be hard neither just saying....

2 minutes ago, Kylebirch said:

ya i just need to see some of ur work

ok because these items that are needed to be rigged aren't gonna be easy but they are not gonna be hard neither just saying....

I've watched S.A.O and of course I can do it!

6, 7, 8

Voice acting info: I have a very british voice, ya know just bear that in mind before casting me...Also I have a small stammer so I'm not the best for some parts
Mic I use (for reference): Blue Snowball