Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, so I planned a VTOL rig this week. It was supposed to be like a picture from a magazine called Popular Science, but I winded up getting the designs from the internet.

All built in 2 and a half hours. I know, this is one of my less detailed rigs, but whatever.

qSHTEN7.jpg

2wtRLSi.jpg

Three opening doors. Heheh. If you want to fix this strangeness, simply do not open the side doors.

S8o3lcn.jpg

Steering control

Also, we'll see an animation for the opening of the cockpit

bzFvwVS.jpg

LWcRfAQ.gif

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?5zg7lbgy1l17118

Dun dun dun. DESIGNER NOTES

DESIGNER NOTES

• I had a hard time modeling the front bits and how the front cockpit is going to open.
  • At the 2 hours and a half of time, I was a bit distracted by watching Hitler Rants Parodies on YouTube, that's why it took so long.
  • I totally forgot that the whole rotor (not the blade itself, the blade can be fully animated) has to rotate to the back to fly forward, so I added some jet engines at the back.
  • And it also looks like my shading blur problem has been fixed randomly
Edited by Cube Productions

8 minutes ago, Captain Abyss said:

I think the Engine is a little small to fly...

But that is good :P

The main propellants are the blades on the wings, the back engines are just for steering and going forwards. Besides, dropships aren't made for speed.

I envy you..... <_<

Still....... not much people pays attention to your awesome rigs.

No wonder you don't get much reputation.

Welcome to the world of Mine-Imator riggers <----- not to really detailed riggers or really really good riggers

1 hour ago, "Anonymous" said:

I envy you..... <_<

Still....... not much people pays attention to your awesome rigs.

No wonder you don't get much reputation.

Welcome to the world of Mine-Imator riggers <----- not to really detailed riggers or really really good riggers

Aw, thanks :)