Ghost Rider {Robbie Reyes} {Custom Skull} {With Car}

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Robbie Reyes, the latest ghost rider, and one of my favorites. Today I made him, complete with a custom skull, and a car. (Keep in mind, I didn't put much detail, wanted to get out soon as possible, but I will add detail in the future.)

Image \/

Ghost_Rider.png

Downloads \/

Edit - I'm starting to get very sick, and I think I have the flu. That's why I tried to only work on this for a short time, with such little detail.

Edited by XxEmeraldSquidxX
If You Need an Explanation

I might sound harsh, but here we go:

1. The ghost rider's skin is plain; it's just random noise all over the place.
  2. The custom skull needs effort put into it.
  3. The fire and the fire particles are supposed to have 100% brightness put into them, along with a point light.
  4. That car. Just look at it.

13 minutes ago, willingsas said:

I might sound harsh, but here we go:

1. The ghost rider's skin is plain; it's just random noise all over the place.
  2. The custom skull needs effort put into it.
  3. The fire and the fire particles are supposed to have 100% brightness put into them, along with a point light.
  4. That car. Just look at it.

I hope you read my edit.

16 hours ago, willingsas said:

If you're not adding the detail now, why would you post it?

Got to stay active sometimes.

2 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

Hope you feel better, and nice rig! Next time when you are feeling better, can you make the ghost rider with the motorcycle?

Sure!