Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 hours ago, MobKiller Animations said:

Dang, Minerocker back at it again with those wallpapers. Looks great! Btw... how is Detective Lightning Coming, u taking a break or is it like a side project?

I've been working on it... it took a bit long because I had a few different plots for Episode 3 so I kept changing it. Also it's delayed because of school.

And I didn't make much animations cuz I've been playing a ton of Overwatch. :P

Edited by MineRocker Animations

6 hours ago, MineRocker Animations said:

I've been working on it... it took a bit long because I had a few different plots for Episode 3 so I kept changing it. Also it's delayed because of school.

Ah... btw im getting a new pc either this weekend or next week. And im loving the Overwatch Cinematic Trailers, since u brought up overwatch

On 10/23/2016 at 4:24 AM, MineRocker Animations said:

You still have my sciencey skin (for the comics? i was in episode 2. the guy with the hunter suit thingey.) for episode 3?

On 10/23/2016 at 9:25 AM, MobKiller Animations said:

Ah... btw im getting a new pc either this weekend or next week. And im loving the Overwatch Cinematic Trailers, since u brought up overwatch

Oh that's cool. We can play if you get Overwatch. :P

5 hours ago, The Animator said:

You still have my sciencey skin (for the comics? i was in episode 2. the guy with the hunter suit thingey.) for episode 3?

Yup. :)