"The Best Christmas Moments!" [Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there,

I know it's nowhere near Christmas yet, but if we want to make this real good (as in really detailed), we have to start as soon as possible

Okay, so what I wanted to do is create some short scéne's that have something to do with Christmas.

I was thinking about remaking scene's of some classic Christmas movies like: Home alone, The Grinch, Polar Express

What could also be a option is to make some Christmas Shorts with some typical nice things with Christmas, the things everyone likes and then (because I like comedy) put some funny things in it. I would love to get to know some people that could help me create the best Christmas spirit in our video's! We don't need some experienced people because I already got quote some experience with kinds everything that has to do with Minecraft, so when you do wanna help, just send me a message and I will be your teacher ;)

I always love to watch the Polar Express and Home Alone with Christmas. It's basically made for children, but I am 17 years old and still get goose bumps when I hear "Somewhere in my memory" from John Williams

The people we need in our team:

- Scène writers

- Scène builders

- Rig creaters

- Skin makers

- The Animators themselves!

(If you can help us with one of these jobs, we really want you in our team! ?)  

This will all be uploaded on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/c/TacticalRoyS

Don't have much time to make this look fancy, but if your interested, send me a message.

Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Greets,

TRS

Edited by TacticalRoyS
we need every help we can get