Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So.. you're shaking the camera around a bunch of shapes, that's great, but what about the story? I don't see any sort of a story here that would make me enjoy this in any way.

Lolz at the downrep, I guess some people got "triggered", sorry I didn't enjoy the video and said why ;(

Edited by tditdatdwt

1 minute ago, tditdatdwt said:

So.. you're shaking the camera around a bunch of shapes, that's great, but what about the story? I don't see any sort of a story here that would make me enjoy this in any way.

Why does it have to have a story? Just cuz it doesn't have a story that means it's bad? I just made it just cuz. I was bored, that's the story : P

1 minute ago, Pharien said:

Why does it have to have a story? Just cuz it doesn't have a story that means it's bad? I just made it just cuz. I was bored, that's the story : P

Oh sure you can have the most "pro effects m8" but if your story is incoherent or just not therecoughskibbzcough.. it's just nothing.. didn't even say it's "bad" it's just.. nothing.

This is amazing but I still wouldn't say its realism. @Marten is the best at that. 

Instead of saying all the good things about it, I'll say the bad things.

1. The mirror. Its was ok at 0:14 but at 0:17, the reflection is way off mark. The fan is missing in the mirror at 0:17 too. (I know its hard to animate mirrors)
  2. 0:17 The tree feels flat (as it is) unlike in 0:11
  3. 0:14 The plant coming straight out of the pot almost ruined the shot.

I also feel that the cylinders and cubes could have some textures. It might be hard doing the edges and adding realistic textures don't always look great so I'll let it pass.

Don't hate on me for criticizing this. Animator Equality.

21 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

This is amazing but I still wouldn't say its realism. @Marten is the best at that. 

Instead of saying all the good things about it, I'll say the bad things.

1. The mirror. Its was ok at 0:14 but at 0:17, the reflection is way off mark. The fan is missing in the mirror at 0:17 too. (I know its hard to animate mirrors)
  2. 0:17 The tree feels flat (as it is) unlike in 0:11
  3. 0:14 The plant coming straight out of the pot almost ruined the shot.

I also feel that the cylinders and cubes could have some textures. It might be hard doing the edges and adding realistic textures don't always look great so I'll let it pass.

Don't hate on me for criticizing this. Animator Equality.

Thank you I appreciate your criticism and I will try to do better in the next one