ecip movements, creeper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, let's get back to the drawing board. Turning your body everywhere is not realistic, let alone 'epic'(The dab doesn't help.). Try refraning from turning your body extremely.(Unless it's on purpose or used jokingly.) When jumping, the feet should be firm on the ground, bend down, and extend fully(Along with the character's postion moving upwards.)-- performing a small jump. In your next animation, try making the pasing on movements a lot quicker than they are in this. If you need help with what the character poses should look like, try doing them yourself IRL and then copying those movements into the animation and try to time them accordingly.

Edited by Nimi

24 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Okay, let's get back to the drawing board. Turning your body everywhere is not realistic, let alone 'epic'(The dab doesn't help.). Try refraning from turning your body extremely.(Unless it's on purpose or used jokingly.) When jumping, the feet should be firm on the ground, bend down, and extend fully(Along with the character's postion moving upwards.)-- performing a small jump. In your next animation, try making the pasing on movements a lot quicker than they are in this. If you need help with what the character poses should look like, try doing them yourself IRL and then copying those movements into the animation and try to time them accordingly.

I think you mean, 'ecip' xD

Oh come on, this is pathetic. Is this seriously how we want to welcome new members to the community? WIth hate and negative rep counts after 8 hours? I don't suppose it occurred to anyone that he/she could be very young, and, judging by their use of grammar, most likely is. Seriously, hating on a kid? It takes shitty work to get better, and it takes shitty work to find out what you can and can't do.

@typhoonithon Your animation is not cancerous. My first song was a pile of shit, but I still showed it to my family to gain constructive criticism on how to improve. Now I'm about to release an album, do you think I could do that if I hadn't made a bunch of shit at first? Keep doing what you feel like you need to do to improve, and, though I wouldn't normally suggest this, perhaps refrain from posting your work here until you have something that might be received a bit more fairly. At the moment, all you're going to get is flamed. Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like some help/constructive criticism, as I doubt here would be the best place to discuss it.

4 minutes ago, Deminu said:

Oh come on, this is pathetic. Is this seriously how we want to welcome new members to the community? WIth hate and negative rep counts after 8 hours? I don't suppose it occurred to anyone that he/she could be very young, and, judging by their use of grammar, most likely is. Seriously, hating on a kid? It takes shitty work to get better, and it takes shitty work to find out what you can and can't do.

@typhoonithon Your animation is not cancerous. My first song was a pile of shit, but I still showed it to my family to gain constructive criticism on how to improve. Now I'm about to release an album, do you think I could do that if I hadn't made a bunch of shit at first? Keep doing what you feel like you need to do to improve, and, though I wouldn't normally suggest this, perhaps refrain from posting your work here until you have something that might be received a bit more fairly. At the moment, all you're going to get is flamed. Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like some help/constructive criticism, as I doubt here would be the best place to discuss it.

Well, when I joined the forums, I first got negative rep, so yeah xD

@typhoonithonYo, criticism is something you should consider, it can help you a lot in the future. Don't give up now, ignore the others, and try to improve ;)

4 hours ago, Deminu said:

Not trying to start anything here but it wasn't a presentable animation, it was worse than monster school, but hey, this guy needs criticism so I will give him it!

Don't use only linear  transitions, try to be more creative and use a variety of transitions.

Don't make a characters body rotate everywhere unless if you ARE TRYING to be hated.

Don't make a character dab in any situation.

Add scenery, maybe if you added scenery and make, for example, put the creeper character on the roof you may have got more upvotes.

Work on the lighting, lighting is one of the key things, just like scenery is, if you want to make that beautiful animation you've always dreamed of creating.

Work better on the posing, posing is on of the key elements of animation as well, if you don't make a  realistic pose IF your animation is surposed to be realistic, then you'll get a shit ton of downvotes.

Add some music or sound effects, this one is optional but you don't need it, but it does make the animation better, you can add the sounds using a video editor software like sony vegas, but you can't get sony vegas, you can try to find a free one instead.

Tha'ts all I got, I'mma just remove my downvote and give ya an upvote, work on the things I've listed and gradually you'll go from making shit to making at least good stuff.