bed rig for bedroom

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

31 minutes ago, ziyadkhalq said:

cool rig but..... Streched textures dont do it again streched textures are bad if you fixed it it will be great.

Some people think its cool, but... Big text doesn't look nice mixed with small text.

This is good! Try removing the stretched textures, and using a block of wool that's been resized in the library? (I'm bad at explaining things. XD)

24 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

Some people think its cool, but... Big text doesn't look nice mixed with small text.

This is good! Try removing the stretched textures, and using a block of wool that's been resized in the library? (I'm bad at explaining things. XD)

Yeah yeah whatever But it's used to get a point across.

Ontopic: The model looks great. If only it didnt have stretched textures.

20 hours ago, Skjold said:

Yeah yeah whatever But it's used to get a point across.

Ontopic: The model looks great. If only it didnt have stretched textures.

i would use item sheets but i don't have something to do it. i cant use paint.net, or gimp and i need a FREE  program that works other than what i expained

9 minutes ago, 4ward animations said:

i would use item sheets but i don't have something to do it. i cant use paint.net, or gimp and i need a FREE  program that works other than what i expained

Both Paint.net and Gimp are free...??

You can find some free image editing software here: http://bfy.tw/89M0

Edited by Achroma MC

2 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

thanks but what i mean is that those 2 programs dont work i have tried already with every possible way to run them

Why not just build it? Its not too hard, xD

9 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

try using https://pixlr.com/ it's cool i use it a lot try using it, it looks like photoshop but online.