I made a new rig but i dont wanna release it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

what do you mean by that?

by Make it more 3D?

Yea ok, look at the pixels on the actual camera.

Just add xtra cubes to the actual camera

like Shin said

4 minutes ago, TheShinPin said:

maybe add a bit more detail.

After that, you're all set to release it

Edited by ZephyrAnimations

My advice is practice making rigs and animations (showoff is key) for a while and just experiment. Don't upload what you think isn't good (cause the internet are "jerks") unless you need constructive criticism. And that's your plan, or at least, that's how I did it.

4 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

My advice is practice making rigs and animations (showoff is key) for a while and just experiment. Don't upload what you think isn't good (cause the internet are "jerks") unless you need constructive criticism. And that's your plan, or at least, that's how I did it.

Ok i have been testing other rigs you can go check out i have made 4 other rigs my 1st rig (hammer) 2nd rig (arrow rig) 3rd rig (bow rig) 4th rig (bacon rig) and maybe 5th rig (this)

Edited by Mobdestoryer
grammer

Just now, Dannyboi said:

I know this is completely and utterly irrelevant at this time but I'm 11 on the 18thn

Cool i hope you have a good birthday

but i gotta get to bed goodnight guys ;D be back tommorow

Please, use more cubes. Also, the cubes look so separated that it's on the fringe of falling. Maybe use the Y scale a bit more. We understand that you're very young, but I am too. Hey, I just turned 12 last August.

Also, sorry for this but I'm downvoting. Not to hate, but to encourage you to make better.

3 hours ago, TheShinPin said:

Also, you joined the forums 22 hours ago

7  or 11 its the same thing your immature

like @Ethan. said your on the internet deal with it

711 slurp

Really bugs me when people talk immaturity but can't tell the difference between your and you're. Point still stands though, gotta be able to take some criticism.

Gonna upvote this. Positivity is all we have left from the past of the forums and no one even bothered to be the same as the past in the present. Why? Well, our lives became Negative, of course. Due to reality issues and life issues. And so, who cares about some being positive? Me. Even if I am negative, I still try to be positive. And still, we're all being driven insane, despite that we're talking to people who we don't know online!