I made a new rig but i dont wanna release it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Basicly i have a new rig idea but alot of people have been jerks lately and im unsure if i wanna upload a rig because they might just be jerks again so ya im gonna let the people decide its a 3D Camera now what i mean by that is i made the stand for the Camera is 3D instead of a 2D image i dont know if i want to upload this though so im letting you guys choose Heres a video of what the rig looks like (Things Might Be Changed In The Future!)  

Updated Video

2nd Updated Video

Edited by Mobdestoryer
Added Video

Just now, Ethan. said:

That's called criticism. If you can't take it, leave.

im not leaving im staying and if you got a problem with me staying you can leave instead also why even bother to comment?

1 minute ago, Mobdestoryer said:

im not leaving im staying and if you got a problem with me staying you can leave instead also why even bother to comment?

I didn't say you had to leave. I'm saying that in order to function on the internet world, you need to be able to take criticism. 

Just now, Ethan. said:

I didn't say you had to leave. I'm saying that in order to function on the internet world, you need to be able to take criticism. 

Oh sorry then for the misunderstanding anyway im still waiting for people to respond if i should release the rig not to talk about other things

Just now, TheShinPin said:

Also, you joined the forums 22 hours ago

7  or 11 its the same thing your immature

like @Ethan. said you on the internet deal with it

711 slurp

ok just get out i dont care any more i said i wanted responses for the rig not to talk about something else did i make myself clear this time?

1 minute ago, Ethan. said:

You're actually 7, probably younger. 

and no im in 6th grade