3D Bow Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Emaniplex said:

They're new to the Forums and as a result don't fully understand how things work around here, so I represent them when they can't represent themselves.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just looking for the best in people and failing to find it.

I thought it was his choice if he wants to continue to bother you or not. He isn't breaking any rules just as you aren't.

Buddy, I'm right here. The guy you're insulting is a newbie and is expected to sound foolish since he doesn't know what's going on.

So, either get out of here or keep talking with me. I thought we were sickening you?

Again, you're contradicting yourself by asking us to stop when we're not doing anything wrong, just making you frustrated.

"They're new to the Forums and as a result don't fully understand how things work around here, so I represent them when they can't represent themselves." And you have to call out people to do that?

"I'm not trying to start an argument, just looking for the best in people and failing to find it." Have you seen what you've caused by calling me out?

"I thought it was his choice if he wants to continue to bother you or not. He isn't breaking any rules just as you aren't." It is his choice, but its best if he doesen't bother me

"So, either get out of here or keep talking with me. I thought we were sickening you?" I can't get out of an argument, its too fun, I need other people to stop for me to stop, otherwise its impossible for me to stop.

"Again, you're contradicting yourself by asking us to stop when we're not doing anything wrong, just making you frustrated." You're calling me out and giving me a bad time (Not trying to reference Undertale)

I thought it was my choice to give negative rep or not.

9 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Also, @BlueYoshi73, giving "criticism" and punishing someone as if they've done something bad are two very different things.

All you did was downvote a Topic, get that word out of here.

because someone else already said what i was thinking, why would i basically repost what they said. all i did was Emphasize on it... 

3 hours ago, ÜberKiller said:

This looks like a nightmare to animate with

please note. i will never say or do something with out a legitimate reason.

2 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

I thought it was my choice to give negative rep or not.

It is.

And, like I've said, I'm not calling anyone out; I was asking you all to reconsider your reception of the Rig in light of the severity of its impression.

Why would I care if I'm giving you a bad time? You don't seem to mind giving friendly newbies a bad time simply for not meeting your standards.

Now we just wait for a mod to clean up this mess.

3 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

It is.

And, like I've said, I'm not calling anyone out; I was asking you all to reconsider your reception of the Rig in light of the severity of its impression.

Why would I care if I'm giving you a bad time? You don't seem to mind giving friendly newbies a bad time simply for not meeting your standards.

Now we just wait for a mod to clean up this mess.

Or you could stop replying, that's another choice.

You know, to all the people, this person has only posted 3 rigs. 3 rigs. And he undoubtedly worked hard on them, considering he is a newbie to the forums.

The thing is, he has improved lots throughout his journey. Gee, even my first rig looked very bad.

Like everybody said, nobody starts off perfect. All the people who has better rigs get better each time. Why?

Motivation. They see so many people like their rigs, and they decide to make more. More people liked it, and so they decided to make even more.

Expert riggers like SKIBBZ, BloxTheRigger and many others also went through a "noob" phase. So did we. So we got to respect the newcomers.

So please, whatever you do, support this newcomer names Mobdestroyer achieve his goal of being a loved rigger.

Sorry Mani I accidentally made a mention and I can't delete it because I'm on mobile.

@Emaniplex

1 hour ago, Mobdestoryer said:

1 hour ago, Emaniplex said:

@Awesome Emerald, @Blue Chocolatebar, @ShadowGMC, @BlueYoshi73, @LolDoge, @BaconGhast, and @Mafa Animations, what's going on here?

This newbie saw a Rig in his head, put some thought into it, and then offered it to all of you out of the goodness of his heart as one of his first interactions with you here and you shot him down for his failed efforts.

You could just tell him that the Rig turned out poorly and that he should improve on his concepts. Nobody starts off making perfect creations. 

Maybe you didn't realize how much your distaste for it would build up, but now that you see it's obviously too harsh, do you think you could reconsider your reception of this newcomer's work for my sake?

I suck im sorry ' )------ '

Make something that people are lazy to make,not a thing that everyone can make,like a...fan?

5 hours ago, "Anonymous" said:

good job but ummm it looks like hell to animate with

... I never think this 3D bow rig is better than my lucky block rig...

6 hours ago, CubeTron23 said:

You know, to all the people, this person has only posted 3 rigs. 3 rigs. And he undoubtedly worked hard on them, considering he is a newbie to the forums.

The thing is, he has improved lots throughout his journey. Gee, even my first rig looked very bad.

Like everybody said, nobody starts off perfect. All the people who has better rigs get better each time. Why?

Motivation. They see so many people like their rigs, and they decide to make more. More people liked it, and so they decided to make even more.

Expert riggers like SKIBBZ, BloxTheRigger and many others also went through a "noob" phase. So did we. So we got to respect the newcomers.

So please, whatever you do, support this newcomer names Mobdestroyer achieve his goal of being a loved rigger.

Sorry Mani I accidentally made a mention and I can't delete it because I'm on mobile.

@Emaniplex

The lucky block was my um...3rd or 4th rig,and I'm a beginner,why people hate my lucky block?

10 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

That's idiotic and arrogant. Don't you have a sense of discernment?

A Dislike is pretty harmless on its own, but to this member, it's a sign of hate that could discourage him from training harder to make content that may someday bring great satisfaction to us.

Give negative rep to newcomers based on their attitude or immaturity, not the quality of their content.

Gonna have to disagree. Quality matters.

Also, if someone is so affected by a down rep, they are weak, and deserve to be culled.

1 minute ago, ElvenShot said:

Gonna have to disagree. Quality matters.

Also, if someone is so affected by a down rep, they are weak, and deserve to be culled.

I'm just trying to give the newbies at least a few seconds of spawn protection, if you know what I'm saying.  :steve_wink:

We should at least give him a chance to realize he needs to train privately for a bit before sharing his low-quality content and annoying the locals, but if you ask me, as long as it's not something as off-putting as Fnesh or dabbing, any effort to donate work to the community should be welcomed cheerfully (or at least with actual criticism rather than rolled-up newspaper smacks). Otherwise, we might scare him off and stop him from reaching his full potential.

I think everyone deserves a chance to get settled into a new environment.  :D

3 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

I'm just trying to give the newbies at least a few seconds of spawn protection, if you know what I'm saying.  :steve_wink:

We should at least give him a chance to realize he needs to train privately for a bit before sharing his low-quality content and annoying the locals, but if you ask me, as long as it's not something as off-putting as Fnesh or dabbing, any effort to donate work to the community should be welcomed cheerfully (or at least with actual criticism rather than rolled-up newspaper smacks). Otherwise, we might scare him off and stop him from reaching his full potential.

I think everyone deserves a chance to get settled into a new environment.  :D

You and your positive vibes

Please be reasonable when handing out Reputation. I wouldn't call this incident here abusive, but we don't need topic-derailing discussions about moral highgrounds on every damn controversial thread.

Any more off-topic comments will be hidden and may result in the topic being locked.

6 hours ago, KyodonZ said:

... I never think this 3D bow rig is better than my lucky block rig...

This bow rig was put in more effort then your crappy lucky block.

The bow rig just look ugly unlike yours have lucky block textures which you didn't make.

Edited by "Anonymous"