Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am looking for an "animation squad". The name is Outside The Box Studios, and I need an animation team to help me work on a big project, which is called Super Minecraft Revolted. I only need 9 people to join. I am the leader of the team, and this is a big opportunity for me to make my dream series come true, be more social, and make friends!

Message me on skype(my usermane is on my profile) if you're interested or need your questions answered.

55 minutes ago, MBB said:

I am looking for an "animation squad". The name is Outside The Box Studios, and I need an animation team to help me work on a big project, which is called Super Minecraft Revolted. I only need 9 people to join. I am the leader of the team, and this is a big opportunity for me to make my dream series come true, be more social, and make friends!

Message me on skype(my usermane is on my profile) if you're interested or need your questions answered.

not sure which one is u, can you just message me?

My Skype is Zombite232

Edited by Zombite232

17 minutes ago, SquareToDare said:

Just like the previous person asking for this, we need to see what you can do before we seek interest in joining

You can ask me what you need to know on skype: The moderator51
sorry for not specifying, i'm still a newb at being social.

3 minutes ago, CoolDan said:

I might join your little squad:|

great! before you do, be sure to know if you want to join and ask me questions if you absolutely need to

my skype: The Moderator51

11 hours ago, Private Cole Man said:

Erm, if you're looking for a rigger, I guess I can help a bit?

I'll PM you.

sure, anything could help. PM me at skype: The Moderator51