What The Hell Is a RUNTIME ERROR? (,_.)!!!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

:D

Loldoge is always happy to help

17 minutes ago, DomAnimationsYT said:

Hey Guys! so everytime i go onto mine imator it says runtime error:( when i press the X or Ok it kicks me off!D:< its sooooooo annoying! please help! and if u need to know what things i am on and stuff, Im on Windows 10 and my mine imator is at 1.0.6! Thx guys SYL

Windows 10 has alot of compatibility issues with GMF (game maker files). Since mineimator has a compatibility issue with Windows 10, you might need to wait until either David makes a update or Windows makes a nother security update.

Otherwise, you can try running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode or delete the settings file

Spoiler

Navigate your explorer to

C:\Users\<username>\Mine-imator

Or wherever you put your mineimator root file.

Right click on mineimator, and select properties.

Xw7C37T.png

Once you are there, click the compatibility tab and tick Run this program in compatibility mode in:

Windows 8

Then you are good to go! (I hope)

1 minute ago, DomAnimationsYT said:

i was being sarcastic you pukehole

That's funny, you can be sarcastic but not see sarcasm, in both of my posts I was being sarcastic, yet you come in being sarcastic and can't see me being sarcastic, you "pukehole" :D