Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Join Angel Productions Today!

kUlC5lW.png

What is Angel Productions?

Angel Productions is a Mine-imator team like CAW. Its lead by @DirtBlock. We're currently working on a short animation, which is our first project. We have currently have 1 member so far, @Dannyboi, so we need more people to hep with animations. We need any animators, riggers, and schematic builders available.

How to join and get help with animations?

If you want to become an member of Angel Productions, you must send me your Skype info and email address and put the Angel Productions logo in your signature. Or, you could just help create animations and just send me your Skype info and email address. If you need help making s custom signature picture, email me at contact.angelproductions@gmail.com.

Cast and Members

Animators: @DirtBlock

Riggers: @Dannyboi

Edited by Angel Productions

C-Could you give us some references that prove your capability as a producer and manager...?

Or, perhaps give us any reason as to why we'd want to join this group at all...?

Or, at least get to know us a little better before asking for our commitment...?

Using FSP as an example probably isn't the best idea. Certain members have garnered us a bit of a negative reputation around here, not to mention taking on such a long animation as our first project when almost none of the members really knew eachother. It was a mess.

44 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

Since I got myself tossed out of FSP I might join. I know an alternative to skype that we could use called slack which makes it easier to communicate and work.

Ftfy.

30 minutes ago, Deminu said:

Using FSP as an example probably isn't the best idea. Certain members have garnered us a bit of a negative reputation around here, not to mention taking on such a long animation as our first project when almost none of the members really knew eachother. It was a mess.

1 hour ago, Dannyboi said:

Since I got myself tossed out of FSP I might join. I know an alternative to skype that we could use called slack which makes it easier to communicate and work.

I messed the wording up a bit

Ftfy

Edited by Dannyboi

Listen kid, you can't just barge in here and instantly expect a bunch of people to join your animating team.

We don't even know who you are, what you can do, if you're even good to work with or not.

At least zoocomicsx let us get to know him before starting an entire team.

Also I'm an Atheist so I don't believe angels exist.

Most of the people are right, we need to get to know your production company first before committing ourselves.

zoocomicsx let us get to know him first before we joined FSP.

But anyways, this might have potential. Don't give up on finding members, but let's get to know you guys first :)

On 7/10/2016 at 7:36 PM, Colonel Muffin said:

Listen kid, you can't just barge in here and instantly expect a bunch of people to join your animating team.

We don't even know who you are, what you can do, if you're even good to work with or not.

At least zoocomicsx let us get to know him before starting an entire team.

Also I'm an Atheist so I don't believe angels exist.

thats right, i maybe join if is evidence that you're legit.