FSP: Sonic The Hedgehog (Animation Short)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, ElvenShot said:

*cringe*

*Triggered* The reason why the substance of this animation is so thin is because i literally wrote it in five minutes, i got a series to animate but i also want to make other stuff for you guys.

Edited by zoocomicsx

The reason it's consistent is because I'm the only one who animated it.

2 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Welp, time for me opinion:

The plot of the animation is just lazy, it's running with barely any story, the graphics aren't very intersting either, like... where are the shadows?? You need to put a bit kore effort into graphics or find a graphics designer to help you out. 

Now the movements are forgivable, they're not outstanding, but they're better than what we see for an average mine-imator animation, and atleast the style stayed consistent during the animation.

Overal i have mixed feelings about the video, so, on the spectrum of liking and disliking, I'm neutral.

Thanks for your opinion

1 minute ago, Ninja Dino said:

The music is kind of annoying, and doesn't really fit that much into the animation. However the movements are very good.

It's a song from a sonic game

2 hours ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

I didn't knew humans were able to keep up with Sonic The Hedgehog.

@Joelrat can!

I dont think this animation was received very well, its not SUPPOSED to mean anything, its supposed to exemplify my improvement in animation, ill try harder next time.

10 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

Still better than FuturisticTub.

Lol, everyone's better than him. my sonic animation didnt have stale humor and bad animation! :D

16 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Welp, time for me opinion:

The plot of the animation is just lazy, it's running with barely any story, the graphics aren't very intersting either, like... where are the shadows?? You need to put a bit kore effort into graphics or find a graphics designer to help you out. 

Now the movements are forgivable, they're not outstanding, but they're better than what we see for an average mine-imator animation, and atleast the style stayed consistent during the animation.

Overal i have mixed feelings about the video, so, on the spectrum of liking and disliking, I'm neutral.

Well he does work on minewars and other things as well... so maybe it was just rushed or something??? C:

3 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

whats wrong with the movements?

Everything.

They (Sonic and random dude) turn like an aimbot heavy in TF2.

Their arms are almost as twitchy as someone having an epileptic seizure.

The loops are almost as bad as looping vines. They don't loop. At all.

1 hour ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

Everything.

They (Sonic and random dude) turn like an aimbot heavy in TF2.

Their arms are almost as twitchy as someone having an epileptic seizure.

The loops are almost as bad as looping vines. They don't loop. At all.

Also I don't get the tf2 reference 

Joel isn't as fast as sonic, he's faster. If you noticed, Sonic had a MAJOR head start. He was already running and had gone very far before Joel even STARTED running (and he had to GET UP before he could do that). Even then, Joel caught up with sonic in like, 1 second. Joel is no human.

On 10/7/2016 at 10:01 PM, zoocomicsx said:

Also I don't get the tf2 reference 

(Late Response IK) In TF2, the Heavy class it pure offense and when you attach aimbot to an offense class, where they're surrounded by enemies... you get the point. They flick around at the speed of sound.