Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The little kid (or midget) should have more motion in it meaning the punch should have a more of a throwback (what I mean by throwback is he preps for a punch then he launches forwards and hits the object/person) Also the puncher could have his/her legs moved a bit when doing the punch.

The kicker could use a bit more work. The kick did not have enough throwback. Add more frames for him to make it look like the kick was much stronger than a tiny shove. Also the kick should not be in one place. Make the kicker run at the person than make the kicker kick (that's probably to advance but no harm in trying :thumbsup:)

I suggest an instant transition for the camera when it switched spots.

Hoped this helped, correct me anything that I am wrong about in this criticism list. :)

22 hours ago, Czai Knight said:

The little kid (or midget) should have more motion in it meaning the punch should have a more of a throwback (what I mean by throwback is he preps for a punch then he launches forwards and hits the object/person) Also the puncher could have his/her legs moved a bit when doing the punch.

The kicker could use a bit more work. The kick did not have enough throwback. Add more frames for him to make it look like the kick was much stronger than a tiny shove. Also the kick should not be in one place. Make the kicker run at the person than make the kicker kick (that's probably to advance but no harm in trying :thumbsup:)

I suggest an instant transition for the camera when it switched spots.

Hoped this helped, correct me anything that I am wrong about in this criticism list. :)

Thx for the tip.I know i could have done better.Just i waseny meaning this as a legit fight.joke.