universal face rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello today I made an awesome universal face rig. It includes, closeable mouth, closeable eyes,

moveable eyebrows, moveable pupils, moveable teeth, and a 3d tongue in the models mouth.

1rs0om.png                                

How to use

1. cut out eyes and mouth of your skin in program of your choice

2. import skin into mine imator

3. import universal face rig

4.parent the universal face rig to the character you just cut

5. change the black to whatever your mc skin is

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bbs433ti4g2gl6i/universal+face+rig.rar

picture of rig on human:

atq35u.png

Edited by Spe
no one gets it

3 hours ago, Ethan. said:

Hey, you're the one making it, you decided to show it to us all, if you can't take that I think this looks bad, stop posting things, come back with something better.

I don't care if people dislike, or hate my rigs or projects. But people that keep insulting peoples work over and over again are jerks.

Oh, WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, boy! Where people sharply criticize your work! It sucks to be honest.

Especially the Mine-imator Forums. People are brutal. If you don't want to be criticized, then please move on to another site before Minus Reps are added back.