Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

help me to decide  

4 members have voted

1. 1. do you think any character deserves a revamp? vote the one you want! you can also suggest how the redesign should be

• Momo
    • Luke
    • Stunner
    • Jaw

Hi there!           

Some days ago I wrote a status update about the episode list of my incoming series strife, I also mentioned I would revamp/redesign some characters, i'm also doing some trivia about 'em, so if you're curious about my inspirations on this project you can read the spoilers, also, if you think another of the characters needs to be revamped, just tell me.

LET'S START!

GOOD ONES!

ME! BRUCE!! (revamped)

img:

Spoiler

WtAoG6w.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Bruce is actually the "base" Bruce with the weapons of the Proto class from Strife, the roblox game.

2. Bruce's new design was created to simulate a skeleton, you can see this in it's helmet and jacket, the helmet emulates an open skull, you can see Bruce's face behind the skeleton's open mouth, and the jacket is a skeleton's chest.

3. Bruce's origin story *wich you can read in the last Strife topic: incoming series* connects him directly with another series concept.

DEMIAN! (revamped)

img:

Spoiler

1h9PF2D.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Demian is an IRL friend of me.

2. Demian's abilities and weapon are based in the Spectre class from Strife, the roblox game.

3. Demian's little beard (wich was added in his revamp) is based of the IRL Demian's little beard.

MOMO! (not revamped)

img:

Spoiler

lsN40Lj.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Momo is IRL Bruce's sister.

2. In the first phases of the series, Momo was planned to die in the nuclear explosion as a motivation for Bruce to survive, after a time, it was decided that Momo had to survive the explosion for it to motivate Bruce, so the series could continue and we could develop 2 characters toghether instead of just one.

3. Momo weapons are based of the Abbys class from Strife, the roblox game.

LUKE! (not revamped)

img:

Spoiler

OwI3EJ2.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Luke's weapons and powers are based of Nether class from Strife, the rblox game.

NOW THE BAD ONES!:

PHANTOM! (revamped)

img:

Spoiler

gfkiXGl.jpg

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Phantom's clothes and color shceme are inspired by the FMA's character: Scar.

2. Phantom's weapon is based on the Renegade class from Strife, the roblox game.

3. Phantom's scythe has his own mind and will, it is also connected to another series idea shown in the past (can you find the connection?)

JAW! (not revamped)

img:

Spoiler

EifqJmz.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Jaw was in fact slightly revamped, the difference is that little that showing it isn't worth it.

2. Jaw's origin history is directly connected with phantom's origin history.

3. Jaw's weapon is based on the Mechanic class from Strife, the roblox game.

STUNNER! (not revamped)

img:

Spoiler

UEQyEOw.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Stunner's aspect is based on the spanish speaking youtuber Sarinha.

2. Stunner's weapon is based on the Obsidian class in Strife, the roblox game.

SENTINEL! (revamped)

img:

Spoiler

flhKUYe.png

trivia:

Spoiler

1. Sentinel's aspect is based on 60's-70's mafia's stereotype of a young nobody who becomes mafia's leader.

2. Sentinel guns are based on Trooper's class from Strife, the roblox game.

3. Sentiel's personality is based on Starscream from Transformers

Well, that's it, thanks for watching!

for further info about this series you can watch the last topic:

So, as I said earlier, you can suggest if a character needs a revamp.

See you later!

Gamers Freaks!

Just now, Peachfig said:

demian is just a rip off of polnareff's stand from jojo's bizzare adventure part 3 

*cough cough*

taking in count you posted this almost inmediately after the topic was posted, i think you didn't even read the whole topic, you can see Demian's origin story in the last topic: incoming series. where i explain demian's weapon and "soul" origin, i didn't even watched jojo's bizzare adventure part 3 in my entire life, it's just a strange coincidence.

I usually just see bland colors, not really a lot of texture detail put into them, I honestly dont really like the desighns, but thats just my opinion

have some parts darkened would look a bit better, other then that I hopersonally their animation series is entertaining L:

Just now, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

I usually just see bland colors, not really a lot of texture detail put into them, I honestly dont really like the desighns, but thats just my opinion

have some parts darkened would look a bit better, other then that I hopersonally their animation series is entertaining L:

yeah, i could add some shadowing template to them, but i didn't wanted to since i use color scales to mark differences and in-betweens on the skins, also, i didn't seem them necesary.

46 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

*cough cough*

taking in count you posted this almost inmediately after the topic was posted, i think you didn't even read the whole topic, you can see Demian's origin story in the last topic: incoming series. where i explain demian's weapon and "soul" origin, i didn't even watched jojo's bizzare adventure part 3 in my entire life, it's just a strange coincidence.

i don't actually care 8D

2 hours ago, Peachfig said:

i don't actually care 8D

so basicly you're saying that it is a rip-off just beacuse you say so? even when i said i didn't even watched jojo's bizarre something in my whole life?

that's an absurd argument 8D!