Raygun Remastered Rig (CoD Zombies)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

KT0fzxx.gif

About:

Spoiler

I started making this a few months ago but forgot about it. If you ever googled RayGun in Mineimator, you may have seen my older version of this I made a couple years ago. The older version didn't have any textures or even any colors. It may look like crap now but making something like that before was new and was never attempted. With the release of the last genuine zombie map "Revelations", I thought I would finally finish my rig...          I still haven't and probably won't be ever finished. Don't expect much from this one.

How To Use (Not very helpful):

Spoiler

Everything in the rig is locked except for the reloading parts. The parts are not organized very well and only important parts have specific names.

Reloading:

1iEOn7A.gif

Everything should be unclickable except for the part reloading piece. 

Comparison Pictures (New VS Old)

Spoiler

suswhlX.png

UixOWpM.png YbaHhKm.jpg Bk1zUK1.png

Download

Notes:

• Colors are weird. Sight is weird. Some spheres are not aligned correctly. Other details you won't notice unless you actually try to use it.
  • Imgur's video to gif feature sucks

Most of you probably haven't seen the original so I thought I should give a link:

Spoiler

Criticism is welcomed but don't expect me to actually edit the rig though. I'm too lazy to do that. 

Edited by GbStudio