• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  
Awesome Emerald

Online Mine-imator

Should I try this?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like me to make this?

So I think I wanna mod Mine-imator so that you can animate with your friends on the same project! There will be a chat box so you can share your ideas and animate them! Or you can grab your phone and call them on skype so you can talk freely. It will help with team projects.

Just now, Keep on Chucking said:

some of us have tried it before and its probably going to be way to hard to do, nobody succeeded with it yet, so if you manage to pull this off you will have my admiration.

k

clik the vote button :D

NO.

1. To start off, it's a dumb idea and a waste of time. Do something useful in your life, it's easy enough to download the program. 
  2. Even if you do start; I doubt you'll ever even get close to finishing it.
  3. I doubt you know how to code.
  4. There's something called GitAnd then you use it with a host like Github, Bitbucket, etc. It literally does the same thing that you want to achieve; team work.

There is NO REASON for you to do this. If you do, I highly doubt its for the community, but just for your plain own reputation and popularity.

Go for it if you want, but believe me, it's a BIG waste of time. It'll take years for you to do this anyways.

On 10/17/2016 at 7:47 AM, AbAppletic said:

NO.

1. To start off, it's a dumb idea and a waste of time. Do something useful in your life, it's easy enough to download the program. 
  2. Even if you do start; I doubt you'll ever even get close to finishing it.
  3. I doubt you know how to code.
  4. There's something called GitAnd then you use it with a host like Github, Bitbucket, etc. It literally does the same thing that you want to achieve; team work.

There is NO REASON for you to do this. If you do, I highly doubt its for the community, but just for your plain own reputation and popularity.

Go for it if you want, but believe me, it's a BIG waste of time. It'll take years for you to do this anyways.

No it's not and when @Awesome Emerald and I make this, we won't let you even LOOK at it.

On 10/30/2016 at 10:13 PM, SadGhoster87 said:

Listen to criticism. You're not the special Mary Sue come to save the world of Mine-imator.

You're literally the first person with under 40 rep that I've seen understand this.

3 hours ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

I honestly Don't think this is possible no offence

But Mine Imator was created with a 2D game maker so Recources are very limited

well on that note

good luck!

Thanks! And none of you know, but I am 3/4th's done with this project....HA EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREED ARE BUTTS

On Ngày 31 tháng 10 năm 2016 at 9:13 AM, SadGhoster87 said:

Listen to criticism. You're not the special Mary Sue come to save the world of Mine-imator.

Lol,if you put efforts in something,you are going to succeed. One day,one month,one year,or one decade,you still be able to succeed,but,that is something possible,and I don't think online MI is impossible