Jedi: Aayla Secura Rig

Juno
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

bDxzXWD.jpg

OwPmTNZ.png

dAbMfr.gif

Swap out clothing

Spoiler

pCH2tQ6.gif

Aayla Secura was a female Twi'lek Jedi Master who served as a Jedi Generalduring the Clone Wars. She had received the rank of Jedi Knight at some point before the war, making her a Jedi general at its onset. She worked closely along with Commander CC-5052, whom she referred to as Bly, as leader of the 327th Star Corps. By the end of the war she had been promoted from Knight to Master. She fought during the Battle of Geonosis, which she survived, and on a number of other battlefields throughout the war, including Quell, Coruscant, and Felucia.  -Wookiepedia

Download Includes: One Blue Lightsaber, Two Skins, Female Twi'lek

Download Features: Adjustable Lightsaber, Removable Clothing, Movable Lekku, Removable Lekku Bindings

Download Link

Please do not redistribute without credit.

Edited by Juno

12 minutes ago, BagasMC said:

Ahh... great! Any plans on doing Darth vader? 

You aren't the first one to ask about that actually. The problem I have come across is the fact that almost all of the Darth Vader skins out there would be incompatible with rigging, so I would have to do it all my scratch (Not really too big of a deal). The pain would be doing the helmet.  Before I create a model I try to plan it out, how am I going to do this curve, how am I going to get this look. When thinking about Vader I get stumbled. This doesn't include Anakin Skywalker. He wouldn't be hard.