Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I was gonna say 

FLATLANDS 

but it's a test, plus my test had flatlands, so really,  nothing wrong with that.

Now IMO, I'm not sure if MGBs should be something for the M.I community, because it's VERY rare to see 2 animators actually finish both their fights whether it was on a date or not,I've seen some pretty amazeing MGBs tbh, but to my eyes, I feel as MGBs should just simply stick as fighting animations with another persons charecter(asking the creator and such). Something you can make in your own time without pressure, nothing wrong with that.

But all I'm saying is, if you get into an MGB with someone, their is a high chance yours or your opponent won't finish, or even make one in that matter :/

But hey, it's all opinion from the MGB site manager, who doesn't manage much.

1 minute ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

I was gonna say 

FLATLANDS 

but it's a test, plus my test had flatlands, so really,  nothing wrong with that.

Now IMO, I'm not sure if MGBs should be something for the M.I community, because it's VERY rare to see 2 animators actually finish both their fights whether it was on a date or not,I've seen some pretty amazeing MGBs tbh, but to my eyes, I feel as MGBs should just simply stick as fighting animations with another persons charecter(asking the creator and such). Something you can make in your own time without pressure, nothing wrong with that.

But all I'm saying is, if you get into an MGB with someone, their is a high chance yours or your opponent won't finish, or even make one in that matter :/

But hey, it's all opinion from the MGB site manager, who doesn't manage much.

The flatlands are just for testing, if I finish this, I would actually have scenery

Edited by Alinous Productions

1 hour ago, phoenixbasher said:

How you did dat idle breathing?

Using the transition ease in and out sine

1 hour ago, Sonicxryan said:

Looks great! but, scenery will you finish it? xD I haven't seen many MGB's that have actually been finished, but, this one looks good, and should be finished. xD

Maybe I will