I heard you guys like Monster School

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

0/10 there's no cancer in the animation

also your animation is good, thats bad, quantity over quality lel jdhsekhbvldsffv

Ontopic: that's actually really good, but the "school" theme is somewhat lacking IMO

30 minutes ago, Awesome Emerald said:

The creepers are practicing exploding

shouldn't it be called creeper school then? 

Just now, Shane said:

also your animation is good, thats bad, quantity over quality lel jdhsekhbvldsffv

Ontopic: that's actually really good, but the "school" theme is somewhat lacking IMO

yes

2 hours ago, Klyxz said:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

Edit: Nevermind, this is probably the first Monster School video I've seen that isn't absolute trash.

Haha. Well thank you!

2 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

Waiting for this to get more hits than your proposal video.

I lol'd (literally).

1 hour ago, Czai Knight said:

This is a better overall quality monster school animation then the other monster schools.

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Shane said:

Well I wanted to kind of "make it my own". I was inspired by the Monster School theme, but I didn't want to make the exact same scenario - for this particular video, anyway.

14 minutes ago, Setonix said:

not much monster school.

oh wait... Herobrian...

monster schul cunfirmd x69

Herobrine really is the only qualification needed... for anything... in life.

6 hours ago, Alinous Productions said:

No, I honestly don't. Atleast this one is actually good.

Much appreciated!

5 hours ago, LucianAnimations said:

*In a few weeks this video explodes in views because of the two words "Monster" and "School" but most dislike because it's "not what they wanted"*

That's what you might call "bittersweet".

5 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

DUDE U HAVE 1 MILLION TOTAL VIEWS

Crazy, right!?

3 hours ago, iSheep said:

nice narration, better than other monster schools

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Now don't get me wrong, this is a lot better than any generic monster school, but just... The concept of monster school. It's just unoriginal. Although you did add a sort of twist.

I don't know what it did to you, but Monster School can't hurt you anymore. You're safe now. :D

12 hours ago, Blue Chocolatebar said:

no

9 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Now don't get me wrong, this is a lot better than any generic monster school, but just... The concept of monster school. It's just unoriginal. Although you did add a sort of twist.

^

i think it would've been funny as a mock-up video with really bad animations on purpose, but this animation doesn't look have that school theme i mentioned in my earlier post

13 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

DUDE U HAVE 1 MILLION TOTAL VIEWS

kids watching Monster school? i think so.

like seriously, my little brother once discovered the magic of Monster School, and he has probably watched all of them.

and hes pretty young still, so no wonder, i guess?

3 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

kids watching Monster school? i think so.

like seriously, my little brother once discovered the magic of Monster School, and he has probably watched all of them.

and hes pretty young still, so no wonder, i guess?

He's referring to my overall channel views, which hit 1 million before this video went up. ;)

21 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

I don't know what it did to you, but Monster School can't hurt you anymore. You're safe now. :D

it didn't do anything to me.. I just hate all the kids (most of them are kids, anyway. willcraft realized eventually what monster school was and why it was a bad idea to do, and now he hopes to create better videos) going around making the exact same thing all the other kids are making, who themselves are doing just that, and so on.
It's just not original.. herobrine sits in a classroom and points at the board with a stick, and monsters fail or succeed and herobrine reacts (quite blankly, I should say) to their attempt, then he proceeds to post their grades up on the wall (which is not normal, to my knowledge..)

not to mention all the monster school ive ever seen was animated so terrible youd think it was a 9 year old. and some of them might be

but this is actually a good twist, just... please call it something else if you ever do something like this again :sweat:

Edited by Astro Animations

22 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

it didn't do anything to me.. I just hate all the kids (most of them are kids, anyway. willcraft realized eventually what monster school was and why it was a bad idea to do, and now he hopes to create better videos) going around making the exact same thing all the other kids are making, who themselves are doing just that, and so on.
It's just not original.. herobrine sits in a classroom and points at the board with a stick, and monsters fail or succeed and herobrine reacts (quite blankly, I should say) to their attempt, then he proceeds to post their grades up on the wall (which is not normal, to my knowledge..)

not to mention all the monster school ive ever seen was animated so terrible youd think it was a 9 year old. and some of them might be

but this is actually a good twist, just... please call it something else if you ever do something like this again :sweat:

Most of your complaints against Monster School don't apply to this animation, though; no? I completely understand the negative connotation, but would it not be a good thing to try and introduce a higher quality animation to the sub-genre? If I had to argue for this brand of animation, I would say it's a re-imagining of the original concept; and, while it does share the name, it's not really the same thing. The name is appropriate, in my opinion, because of the obvious link to the inspiration, and it's also helpful in getting viewers (the children!) to find it more easily and have an example of something done differently (and hopefully better) than what they're used to. Just my thoughts.

8 hours ago, [GMK]animations said:

This makes monster school "good"

Haha. Well thank you!

17 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Most of your complaints against Monster School don't apply to this animation, though; no? I completely understand the negative connotation, but would it not be a good thing to try and introduce a higher quality animation to the sub-genre? If I had to argue for this brand of animation, I would say it's a re-imagining of the original concept; and, while it does share the name, it's not really the same thing. The name is appropriate, in my opinion, because of the obvious link to the inspiration, and it's also helpful in getting viewers (the children!) to find it more easily and have an example of something done differently (and hopefully better) than what they're used to. Just my thoughts.

no, most of my complaints against monster school don't apply to this animation. that's my point, you made it quite different, just please call it something else because to be honest, it is something way better, and more original, even if it was inspired by monster school.