Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guess what?

A new character. Woo! xD

js4tilk.jpg

3D overview

y4XeOve.gif

Yeah, she's using the Light Xenomite for her powers, trying to think of names for the Xenomite Crystals, so far i've got 3. Xenomite, Infected Xenomite, Light Xenomite AND Void Xenomite. The Blue one is left.

OH RIGHT she's a robot like Tied. If that wasn't obvious enough because of her right eye. :P

Comic, maybe? I don't know. :|

You can ask any questions about her, some will (PROBABLY IF ILL DO THE COMIC) be answered in the comic.

Edited by Tiedemies1

6 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

She looks like she would be the investigators sidekick in hero outbreak but i don't own her and i'm not going to ask for a download because she is your character, not mine.

What ur saying is basicly

"Mind giving me it?"

Edited by Patrick

4 minutes ago, Holy Knight said:

How OP is she?

Well, she's very good with guns and other stuff like that, she doesn't weight alot because she doesn't wear any armor, shes agile and very accurate with her shots.

Just now, LolDoge said:

Did you name her after Shigeru Miyamoto, just asking because ya know.

I actually named her after my cat, because for some reason it kinda sounds similar to "Tied", a word that doesn't mean actually anything (thought tied means like something is tied to a pole), but as a name... nope.

Thought Shiro is an japanese name tho, and it means White.

*Light Xenomite is colored white, and she uses it as her power source... COINCIDENCE?*

19 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

thats the best i can do in my style to make someone look more like a female.

is light xenomite more powerful than infected xenomite but not as powerful as void xenomite? like, from weakest to strongest:

Xenomite, Infected Xenomite, Light Xenomite, Void Xenomite.

Just now, Holy Knight said:

is light xenomite more powerful than infected xenomite but not as powerful as void xenomite? like, from weakest to strongest:

Xenomite, Infected Xenomite, Light Xenomite, Void Xenomite.

mm not sure, probably?

its good for ranged weapons, due to how much energy they hold inside them, but theyre not that good for anykind of power for like swords or that, the power is quickly drained, thats how the gun works, basically she puts an Light Xenomite capsule in the gun, then shoots the energy blast, then she just drops the capsule with black, "dead" xenomite.