Adding sound to an animation with timelines

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Hydreigon18 said:

I need to import it. How? Wherebdo i click?

I need to know the timelines WHILE ANIMATING so i know when to move my charecter

ok go to "youtube to Mp3" find sound effects from youtube covert it and download it if you need talking or music get audaicy for voice and a royalty free music websites do all the animation first then import the sounds also i would recommend 2 sound folders for voice one for sound effects

Edited by zinocat

On 8/28/2016 at 3:42 PM, zinocat said:

ok go to "youtube to Mp3" find sound effects from youtube covert it and download it if you need talking or music get audaicy for voice and a royalty free music websites do all the animation first then import the sounds also i would recommend 2 sound folders for voice one for sound effects

omfg lol are you joking? I got the files i'm not a beginner at computers and I need to know how to import it... I clicked import an asset (object, keyframes, sounds,...) and i selected my mp3 file and now where does it show the timelines?

Click the workbench then click the music thingy then press create. after that look in the timeline and you will see somthing that says Audio Track

click on that and in the propertys click add sound then when your sound is in move it in the timeline untill you find a good place.

Oh, something you will need to kno about audio on mine-imator, if you import a sound on the same timeline of another sound you changed the length or volume of, it will copy it. So, if the sound is really short, it may turn invisible. It's still there, but you will need to highlight where it should be and change it's settings.