Mirror's Edge [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

isn't this basically troncreepers entry?

he basically did the exact same map with first person camera, sorry but I am not going to include an entry that is almost exactly the same.

w0t ._. it's not the same map i like, got mine somewhere else.... well if you think it's too much like his ok then.... i just like mirror's edge. i'll try something else

8 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I'll think it through, but it will likely still not happen because these entries are both too similair.

yeah i know, i just say that for me tomoki's one is better and deserves to be the one in the collab, there could be a second video called something like "MIDSA 2 rejected ones" where you could see the entries that where good, but not good enough or but had some issue.

5 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

yeah i know, i just say that for me tomoki's one is better and deserves to be the one in the collab, there could be a second video called something like "MIDSA 2 rejected ones" where you could see the entries that where good, but not good enough or but had some issue.

nah it's cool i dont wanna get tron redo his entry or anything he is my friend ._.

I got the idea from playing the actual game by the way.

so i'm just playing lots of video games until I get a new topic for my entry

6 hours ago, Tomoki said:

that collab the kiepocu made. midsa= mine imator doesn't suck anymore.

i didn't make it in so why do i still have the name at that ._.

Hide contents

thats tragic, the one you made was acceptable. idk why you where not in. unless you ran out of time.