Cooby Entertainment

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone! I`m batmon, a relativity new animator. I`ve decided to make a team of animators, gamers, and just... entertainers in general known as cooby entertainment. Right now we are mainly doing animations (by we i mean me ;-;) but as we get more members and meet different types of people i hope to branch out cooby into just a diverse entertainment channel. If you decide to join you don`t even need to really be that dedicated, it can just be a fun hobby to do. I look forward to working with anyone who is decides to join! :D

Please dm me or comment if you would like to join.

Applications should be formatted like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name(or what you want people to call you)

Type of videos you will make

How often you plan to upload

Any extra notes(a short description of yourself and why you want to join)

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

by your description it looks as if your asking us to join your team and upload our animations to your channel rather than working together as a "team" and doing one video 

oh, my vision is not for it to be my channel but the cooby community`s channel, i don`t plan to keep it to myself. And yes i plan for cooby to be a team of animators that collaborate with each other frequently.