Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my iron man rig.... It's design is based on the mk-42 suit in Iron man 3. I did not create the suit, but did make some major modifications to the face, and the rig work is entirely my own... I had to create 7 different instances of the suit, then parent a part of each suit to a specific part of the person... the person was completely mine, and I have also added repulsors on the hands and feet... enjoy  Ironman3_zpsc6463076.png(each bit can be snapped on or off, allowing for awesome sequences when he puts on the suit)  Ironman2_zps0dd986df.png(Suit has most of the parts on now, and the repulsors are clearly visible) Ironman_zps68b6e50b.png (Suit is now flying and being awesome :D) Leave a rep if you liked it... Took me a very long time to make :D maybe after  I'm done the animation I'll post a download link.

Edited by Eggimations

WHY DONT PEOPLE MAKE PROPER GLOWINGS! imma make a topic of dis glowing stuff. ._.

lol he posted this on my thread too

heres what he wrote:

That isnt glowing, just sayin, you can make items or things glow using overlay, like, make an item of the green lines on the body, set the overlay to green, 100%, then attach it to the body, then turn it night,  Congrats! GLOWING THINGS, also add some light if you want, dont make it TOO bright, that would be light, not glow