Garbled Display When Starting Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I am new to the forums and have done my best to search for other relevant posts before writing this one. Please forgive me if I have overlooked a post where this is already described and kindly point me in that direction.

I have two separate Dell Optiplex 9020s, both 64-bit with Windows 7 installed. After installing Mine-Imator under a local admin account on both PCs, I get the attached display when starting the program. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you!

Image URL: https://postimg.org/image/vwrciw3ix/

(I attempted to insert this image below but I can't tell if it is working so I put the direct URL above.)

-connah0047

vwrciw3ix

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Emaniplex said:

Thanks for being so polite.  ^w^

Try deleting the Settings File in your Data Folder. If that doesn't work, you can try re-downloading the software.  :thumbsup:

If this doesn't work you have to update your driver, make sure you re-install the program once you updated your driver.

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I had already tried the driver update but hadn't tried deleting the settings file. I did so on both computers and it did not make any difference. I still get the same thing. Sorry for such a late reply on my end. Any other thoughts?